Trust In Family Law And Estate Planning
Jeralyn C. Ehlers
Jeralyn C. Ehlers is a Certified Family Law Specialist (CFLS), State Bar of California Board of Legal Specialization, who practices family law, family law mediation and estate planning in Santa Barbara, Ventura and San Luis Obispo Counties. She is a graduate from the University of California at Santa Barbara, where she received her Bachelor of Arts in History. After graduating from University, Jeralyn attended California Western School of Law and graduated magna cum laude. During law school, she had an internship with the Department of Justice, Civil Division, and was on the Dean's List.
Jeralyn is a graduate of the Houston Family Law Trial Institute, which is co-chaired by Fellows of the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers. She previously served on the Board of the Legal Aid Foundation of Santa Barbara, the Board for the Santa Barbara Chapter of the National Association of Women Business Owners and the Outreach Committee for the Association of Certified Family Law Specialists.
Jeralyn's practice is focused on helping families during times of transitions. She handles mediation and litigation of dissolution of marriage cases, parentage actions, premarital agreements, post marital agreements, cohabitation agreements, estate plans, and wills and trusts.
- Family Law 70%
- Estate Planning 30%
- California Western School of Law, San Diego, California
- J.D. - 2003
- Honors: magna cum laude
- University of California, Santa Barbara, Santa Barbara, California
- Honors: Dean's List
- California, 2003
- Association of Certified Family Law Specialist, Member, 2011 to Present
- Santa Barbara County Bar Association, Member, 2003 to Present
- Los Angeles County Bar Association, Member
- Beverly Hills Bar Association, Member
Certified Legal Specialties
- Family Law, State Bar of California, 2010
Current Employment Position
- Sole Practitioner